A Las Vegas Litigation Law Firm
At the Las Vegas law offices of Prince | Keating, our lawyers are dedicated to meeting the goals of each individual client. We are also sensitive to the financial and emotional concerns of the people we represent, and strive to make the process of consulting an attorney as smooth as possible. When you step into our offices, we will listen carefully to your concerns, help you understand your options, and develop a legal strategy tailored to your needs.
The attorneys at Prince | Keating are committed to meeting client objectives
Preparing all of our cases for trial, we provide our clients with aggressive representation that protects their position and their rights. We pursue forms of alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration when that is in our clients' best interests. We represent individuals and businesses in a wide variety of matters, including:
- Insurance Litigation : We work on behalf of insurance companies to defend their policyholders in court.
- Insurance Bad Faith : We pursue and defend insurance bad faith claims on behalf of insurance companies and individual consumers.
- Construction : We represent construction professionals when they are involved in a legal dispute.
- Real Estate : We help agencies and individuals protect their interests. Professional Malpractice : Did you invest in legal or other professional services? Did you fail to get the services promised? We can help.
- Appellate Practice : When you want to appeal the decision in your case, or defend your rights in appellate court, contact us.
- Commercial Litigation : We can help you take action and protect the future of your business.
- Medical Malpractice : If you believe you have been the victim of medical malpractice, we can help you evaluate your claim.
- Personal Injury : Our lawyers can seek compensation to pay for medical expenses and other costs when the spinal cord injury or traumatic brain injury was the result of negligence by another.
Our lawyers understand the challenges that clients face in court, and we understand how to get results. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.